Hello everyone! How are you guys doing?
I hope everyone is having a good day! 😚
I saw this 36 Questions that Leads to Love written by The New York Times and it was featured in Vox’s video. Apparently, they said that these questions actually live up to its name!
I don’t expect anyone to love me (in that way) but I do think this might be a good way for my readers and web visitors to know more about me, and I really wish I could read others, too! So after reading this, maybe write yours too? 😄
The 36 Questions That Lead to Love
1. Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest?
If I have a husband, then that’s him! (I was considering a famous iconic person but I don’t think I’ll be able to talk hahaha)
2. Would you like to be famous? In what way?
I want to be famous as a person who did soo much for the world. Unfortunately I haven’t done much.
3. Before making a telephone call, do you ever rehearse what you are going to say? Why?
I never rehearse cause it’d make me even more nervous.
4. What would constitute a “perfect” day for you?
Good weather, my family with me, my dog, a good scenery, and everyone is happy.
5. When did you last sing to yourself? To someone else?
I sing to myself just last night. I sometimes sing the song i likeee!
6. If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the mind or body of a 30-year-old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you want?
Body and organs of a 30 year old. Cause that would help me to think like a 30 year old too
7. Do you have a secret hunch about how you will die?
A sickness but not sure what kind! 🤔
8. Name three things you and your partner appear to have in common.
I don’t have a romantic partner. I have friends and I think we all are deep thinker women?
9. For what in your life do you feel most grateful?
My friends, my family, my healthy body I was born with.
10. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
Nothing. I like the way I was raised!
11. Take four minutes and tell your partner your life story in as much detail as possible.
12. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one quality or ability, what would it be?
To have all my fears erased.
Aaand that’s pretty much it!
Honestly there are so many questions in total but I think it would waste people’s time to read all about it. Let me know if part 2 is necessary 😄
The questions can be found here. So don’t forget to write your answers and share to me!
I hope you guys got to know more about me from these questions. I know this post is nothing related to UI UX , I promise the next post will 🤞
See you guys in my next post!